The Masterton District Council has placed a prohibition on the consumption or possession of intoxicating Alcohol (Alcohol Free Zones) in the places and at the times listed below:
TIME OF PROHIBITION: The prohibition of Alcohol (Alcohol Free Zones) will run from: (6pm ) Sunday 30th December 2018 through until 6am Tuesday 1st January 2019.
- Orui Station/Riversdale Road intersection, and along Riversdale Road to Riversdale township, Bodle Drive to the lagoon and including Riversdale Beach from the lagoon to the Southern Riversdale Reserve to the water’s edge. From Blue Pacific Parade and Bodle Drive intersection along Blue Pacific Parade to and including the Southern Riversdale Reserve including the beach to the water’s edge.
- From Riversdale Road and Pinedale Crescent intersection along Pinedale Crescent to the intersection with Blue Pacific Parade.
- The southern terrace off Palm Parade and the middle terrace off Pinedale Crescent being Rochdale Road, Otaraia Road, Bull Lane, Tama Road, Pukeko Place and Knoyle Road.
- This includes all public places, public parks and accessways into the defined area where the prohibition will be extended to.
- From the Castlepoint motorcamp to the Castlepoint lagoon, including Jetty Road and Castlepoint Beach to the water’s edge. From in front of the motorcamp to the Castlepoint Lagoon, including Castlepoint Reserve. Also including Guthrie and Balfour Crescents and all public roads and places to which the public have access within the township of Castlepoint.