We will update information on any closed or impacted roads in the district on this page. You can let us know of any road issues by completing the online form below, calling us on 06 370 6300 or 06 378 7752 (after hours), or reporting through the Antenno App:
Keep up to date on the latest weather information that could impact roads on the Metservice Website here:
LAST UPDATED: 1600 – 18 January 2023.
- Puketiritiri Road – Tree blocking road (after the last house)
- Ngahape Road – open to residents only
- SH2- Chapel Street
Night closures on some sections due to Waka Kotahi upgrades. Detours will be in place.
- Kitchener Street Roadworks
Roadworks are underway to extend Kitchener Street to Gordon Street. Find out more here:
- Blairlogie Langdale Road (Kerosene Ridge)
- Otahome Road and Ngahape Road
The road is currently affected by a large slip. Work has been undertaken on both of the roads to make them useable for light vehicles. Please drive with extreme care.