Independent Qualified Persons

To complete your BWOF forms every year, you must use an Independent Qualified Person (IQP) to verify the inspection, maintenance and reporting of your specified systems. 

At Masterton District Council we use the list maintained by Wellington City Council.

The list of IQP’s who are authorised to work in Masterton is available here (the IQP register)