Planned Road Closures
TRUST HOUSE INTERNATIONAL NEW ZEALAND CYCLE CLASSIC
Pursuant to the Transport (Vehicular Traffic Road Closure) Regulation 1965, notice is hereby given that the Masterton District Council proposes to close the following streets and roads to ordinary vehicular traffic for the period indicated hereunder, for the purpose of permitting stages in the Trust House International New Zealand Cycle Classic to be held, 13-14 January 2021:
ROADS AND STREETS TO BE CLOSED FOR STAGE ONE
- Ngaumutawa Road between northern side of Judds Road and southern side of Renall Street
- Upper Plain Road from Ngaumutawa Road to Skeets Road
- Chamberlain Road from Upper Plain Road to West Bush Road (stop/go control operating)
- Plains Avenue at Upper Plain Road (stop/go control operating)
- Nash Place at Upper Plain Road (stop/go control operating)
- Edith Street at Upper Plain Road
- Carverthan Street at Upper Plain Road
- Kibblewhite Road at Upper Plain Road
- Budd Road at Upper Plain Road
- Evans and Skeets Road from Upper Plain Road to West Bush Road
- West Bush Road from Skeets Road to Ngaumutawa Road
- Upper Mania Road – no through traffic
- Donalds Road from West Bush to Boundary Road
- Boundary Road from West Bush to Donalds Road.
Period of Closure – Wednesday 13 January 2021, 6pm to 8:30pm.
STREETS TO BE CLOSED FOR STAGE TWO
Manuka Street from intersection with Totara, Titoki and Kitchener Streets to southern side of Tankersley Street
Konini Street no through traffic to Manuka Street.
Detour for Konini Street will be available via Puriri Crescent.
Period of Closure – Thursday 14 January 2021, 12:30pm to 1:30pm.
All closures will be removed as soon as practicable.
Any person objecting to the proposal is called upon to lodge notice of objection and grounds thereof in writing before 4pm Friday 18 December 2020 at the Masterton District Council Office, 161 Queen Street (P O Box 444), Masterton.
Dated this 5th day of December 2020.
Susan Southey – Planning and Building Manager