Masterton is served by the Wairarapa Line which runs from the town through the Rimutaka hill to Wellington. All time tables are available on the Metlink website.
Services are provided by Metlink and run Monday to Friday. Super-Gold card holders can travel for free on Metlink off-peak services. Weekday off-peak is between 9am – 3pm and after 6:30pm.
St John Health Shuttle
The St John Shuttle drives between Te Rangimarie Marae Health Clinic, Wairarapa Hospital and Masterton Medical every hour from 8am to 5pm on Monday and Friday and they have child and baby seats.
To book a ride and a child or baby seat call 0800 589 630 or text 027 8079 144.
They can pick you up and deliver you home (bookings essential).
- Te Rangimarie Marae (Cole St): On the hour Medlab Central
- 14 Lincoln Rd: 10 minutes past the hour
- Whaiora: 15 minutes past the hour
- St Matthews Church: 17 minutes past the hour
- Te Awhina Community House: 25 minutes past the hour
- Masterton Medical: 30 minutes past the hour
- Wairarapa Hospital: 35 minutes past the hour
- Wrigley St Health: 40 minutes past the hour
- Te Rangimarie (Cole St): 45 minutes past the hour